Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

No Table Manners! πŸ˜‚

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings No Table Manners! πŸ˜‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Great video from last night! Cutie and Hetty continue to accompany each other – would post the vid if I knew how!😩 Any way the two of them lined up feeding gave a great view of size and whilst Cutie still looks small next to Hetty, it looks like Cutie is catching up and I can tell Cuties shape is changing – a much more rounded bottom is clearly evident! Lol
    And there is plenty of evidence that lots of nutrition is going in! Because I’m clearing up multiple piles of poo! Often found in the feeding dishes- clearly Cutie has yet to develop any table manners!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Happy hog watching! x

Nic
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog