Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Help, just joined this site

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Help, just joined this site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi I am new to hedgehog land and am excited to find that I have at least three hedgehogs visiting my garden. One of them is quite small and this evening around 5:30 (still light) I noticed that he was sitting in the food bowl eating left over food. I rushed out and added some fresh food. He carried on eating for a few minutes and then went back out of the garden.
    I have read a few articles that say if they are out in daylight they need help! Should I have done something and if I see him again before dark what do I do?

Have ordered a house in case they want to settle in it.

Is there a way of attaching a photo to posts?
    Thanks
    Debbie

Hi Riddles
    This is the time for autumn juveniles. It would be an idea to catch it and weigh it, then contact your nearest carer for advice

Many thanks for replying, will try next time he comes back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog