Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Adult hedgie

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Adult hedgie

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week ago by Yarny.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, I am new here but been visiting a while to garner information about hedgies. I am part of a small ladies group who are mad about them and in our communal garden we have two feeding stations in seperate areas and two sleeping boxes. My hubby noticed the first hedgies to visit way back in Spring of this year and now we have four or five that we regularly see via our cameras. Last night though I found one sleeping in our bin area which was very strange and another that felt sleeping on top the food bowl first and then on top of the water bowl and was there for about 4 hours plus until 5 am today. Is this normal behaviour ?
    It’s great to be here and share all hedgies stuff and thank you for any insights.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog